Monday, December 3, 2007

I am Blogging!

I am actually really doing it.

Thanks to Sara at Sadie Olive Designs. My friend Teresa Sheeley has been telling me for months now that I should be blogging. Well I finally took the step, and I will be learning as time goes on about how to get information on this blog and let viewers link up with others. Any advice is always welcome here at GiddyUp Clothier. This site is going to be my "behind the scenes for my WEBSITE.


My computer is at the Dr., so I am not able to post any new photos at this time. However, I pulled one off of my website. There are some really fun little leather TREASURES that will make great stocking stuffers along with some Swarovski rhinestone military hats.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

SWEET!!! I am sooo excited for you!! Your site looks fantastic! I am adding you to my sidebar!!

Teresa
http://www.teresaksheeley.typepad.com/

Kendal said...

Welcome to the blog community! Always exciting to see someone from the same area. Your work looks great, I'm excited to see and read more.

~Kendal