Sunday, December 9, 2007

I'm Off To See The Maker


I am getting ready to go to New Mexico for a 4 day long intensive training class. I don't know every last detail that we are going to be covering ( I hope I can remember every last detail), but here is some of the main areas of education. Pattern making, working with leather, manufacturing improvement skills, I will have my pattern perfected into a "block", and many more very exciting topics. For a overview of what I will be learning from the expert, Kathleen Fasanella (dynamic blog site), you can also check out her book here, this site offers a tasting of the books guts. This book is the very best for anyone who sews for their business, either for wholesale or retail. This is an outstanding guideline that offers templates, personal accounts from people in the industry, listings to Trade Associations, and much much more. I am extremely lucky to have been accepted into Kathleen's class setting and will disclose some of the exciting stuff when I return, however not all..............

No comments: