Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cowboy Marketplace Las Vegas 2008


I was crazy enough this year to build up my inventory and have a booth during the 50th NFR at Las Vegas this year. I was located in Mandalay Bay Convention Center that hosted the Cowboy Marketplace shopping spectacular. It was a good first year for me. Traffic was reported to be slower than years past from vendors that have attended in the previous years. Some vendors even reported that sales were down 30-40% with the slowed economy. I will give it another year sales for me weren't off the charts, but it was fun and if the economy gets in full swing again I would love to see the traffic that comes through during this landmark event. All in all the show was fun, I met a ton of great people and gathered various business cards for future contacts.

No comments: