Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catalog Sneek Peak


Here is a very brief sneak peak!! I am so excited about what is coming.











Okay here is my almost yearly entry!! Ya think I could find a little more time here and there to keep this a little more current. Anyway, Wow I am taking a big step for GiddyUp Tailored Western Wear. I am going wholesale with a few collections. The picture above is the catalog front. I am really excited. I will be showing at the Seattle Gift Show Aug. 22-25th It may not be the most ideal location for my products, but I want to just get my feet wet a bit. I really had my heart set on the the WESA show at Denver in Sept. this year, but it is super bad timing for my family, as it is our local fair and my kids take their animals they have been working on all Summer. Not good time for me.






I am showing you just a few of the pictures, that I took, that are in my catalog. My catalog will be posted on my website http://www.giddyuptailoredwesternwear.com/ very soon. It not up right now. Here is a couple more pictures



I am VERY lucky to have such a beautiful friend who agreed to be my model for this collection. Thank You Toscia!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Whre can your awesome merchandise be purchased, as I could not find a way to contact you.

Kim